4 Days Ho Chi Minh City – Tay Ninh – Cu Chi
Day 1: ARRIVE HO CHI MINH CITY
Arrive in Ho Chi Minh city, Pick-up & transfer to hotel. Overnight in HCM City.
Day 2: HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR (Breakfast, Lunch)
Full day city tour: China Town, Binh Tay Market, Thien Hau Temple, War Remnants Museum, Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, & XQ embroidery workshop. End the trip with a visit to Ben Thanh Market, time for shopping. Dinner. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 3: CAO DAI TEMPLE – CU CHI TUNNEL (Breakfast, Lunch)
The Great Holy See Temple, built in 1926, is considered one of the most striking structures in all of South-East Asia. It is the headquarters of the unique Cao Dai sect, a religion with a hybrid of Buddhism, Christianity & Confucianism. Attend the midday ceremony’s. After lunch, proceed to Cu Chi to explore the amazing site where Viet Cong hid during the War – the network of over 200km of tunnels. Return to Ho Chi Minh city. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 4: HO CHI MINH CITY DEPARTURE (Breakfast)
Free day for shopping until transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for your flight back home.
Exchange Rate (VND/USD): 22.500
|PRIVATE (CURRENCY: USD)||Single supplement|
|No of pax||2 – 3||4 – 5||6 – 9||10 -14||15 +1||20+1|
All tours exclude:
– Visa to Vietnam and Cambodia (if required)
– All international and domestic flights: Ho Chi Minh – Hanoi: US$ 135; Hanoi – Vientiane: US$ 185 ; Hanoi – Luang Prabang: US$ 180
– Drink during meal
– Travel insurance
– Other service not mentioned above.
* Child under 2 year-old: Free of charge, no service will be provided
* Child 2- under 12 year-old sharing room with parents: 50% tour cost without extra bed
75% tour cost with extra bed
* Child under 2-under 12 year-old sharing room with one adult: 100% tour cost
Free & Easy package: the cost from May to September will be cheaper. If you have request for that period, please contact us for more details.
Special requests on food (diet, halal or vegetarian food) are available upon request before departure.
Tour Guide in other languages is available upon request.
Check-in time: 2.00 pm – Check-out time: 12.00 pm