Overview Discription: Tra Que is a small village located 3km north of Hoi An’s Old Town. Its location is between De Vong River and Tra Que alga pond. Thanks to the special condition of rich soil and water, the village has long been known for growing many kinds of vegetables: lettuce, salad, houttuynia, flagrant knoutwed, basil and coriander vegetables etc, with which the traditional specialities of Hoi An have gained part of their fame. The village is named after the sweet scented vegetables that spice up the everyday meals of the Hoi An people.
08:00: You will start biking to a local farm in Tra Que village.
A short stroll will take you around the vegetable garden and then you can join the farmers in preparing the land and fertilizing it with seaweed from the local lake. Following steps are raking the ground, sowing, watering, and picking vegetables and many other gardening activities. After all these activities, you will take a short rest and enjoy foot bath before getting to preparing lunch with a local family. Your lunch will consist of many local delicacies including ‘tam huu’ spring roll, Banh xeo or local pancake of people in Vietnam middle region. you can join the cooking with the chef on these meals. After your morning excursions and your lunch, you will take a Vietnamese traditional post-pyramidal nap before learning how to harvest and wrap the vegetables.
Around 14.00: bid farewell to your host family before riding back to Hoi An.
|No. of Pax||1 pax||2 – 2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 6 pax||7 – 9 pax||10 – 12 pax||13 – 14 pax|
- For group of 15 pax up, please inform us to have a better price.
- Things you should take along: Long sleeve clothes, hat or umbrella, sunscreen, cash.
- English/ Mandarin speaking guide/
- Entrance fee & boat fee
- Mineral water provided: 1 bottle of mineral water (500 ml) per pax per tour day
- Optional tours
- Compulsory tips for tour guide & driver: USD 5/pax/day (group of 1 – 8 pax); USD 3/pax/day (group of 9 pax up)
- Travel insurance, Visa fee, Airfare & airport taxes
- Personal expenses such as drinks, telephone, souvenirs and laundry etc, Others which are not mentioned in the inclusion
- Child under 5 years old: FOC. No meal is provided. Clients must pay entrance fee for this child.
- Child 6-under 09 years old: 80% of adult cost
- Child 10 years old and above: 100% of adult cost